Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Why should I use the RRPCM app?
- A. Because you can’t afford not to! We know first-hand how time consuming and expensive it is to complete and store paperwork for three years.
With RRPCM, you will save time (7 hours on average), money ($180 on average) and gain piece of mind (priceless) knowing your documentation is always safely stored and accessible. PLUS, it keeps you in compliance!
To see exactly how much you'll save go to our savings calculator
- Q: How much does the RRPCM app cost?
- A. Our monthly subscription starts at just $29 a month! Discounts are available for small companies with multiple users and large companies qualify for an enterprise agreement. Please call us at 1-833-Go-RRPCM or email us at Sales@RCSTechGroup.com for additional information.
- Q: How do I know the RRPCM app will save my company money?
- A: It’s easy with our savings calculator! Simply input the number of jobs you complete every month along with the hourly wages you pay to those responsible for completing the work and the savings calculator will automatically and instantaneously give you the expected savings.
- Q: Do I still need to keep hard copies of my RRP certified renovator certificate and Firm certificate on the job site with me?
- A: NO! The RRPCM app will store them for you and are conveniently available 24/7 your phone or tablet. That’s less paperwork you have to keep track of.
- Q: Can I send the Renovate Right pamphlet electronically?
- A: YES! The RRPCM app will send the Renovate Right pamphlet to your client’s email as soon as they sign on your phone or tablet.
- Q: Can the RRPCM app store pictures of my containment and work site?
- A: YES! The RRPCM app will let you take and store pictures on the cloud for 3 years!
- Q: Does the RRPCM app keep me compliant with ALL required EPA RRP paperwork?
- A: YES! The RRPCM app will keep you in compliance with ALL EPA paperwork! It also keeps your employees and subs in compliance!
- Q: Does the RRPCM app email my client ALL required paperwork after the project is finished?
- A: YES! With the press of a button, the RRPCM app will email ALL required paperwork to your client!
- Q: Does the RRPCM app let me know when a task is completed?
- A: YES! The RRPCM app has color-coded sections that let you easily see when a task is complete! This also helps monitor your employees and subcontractors.
- Q: Under the RRP Rule, can the required records and documentation be stored electronically instead of paper copies?
- A: YES! Your company is responsible for retaining and making available to EPA all records necessary to demonstrate compliance with the RRP Rule for a period of 3 years following completion of the renovation. The RRP Rule does not specify the format in which records must be kept. Using our electronic format provides ease of reference and almost eliminates hard copies of documents.
- Q: Under the RRP Rule, will I be in compliance by keeping electronic records of certification and employee training? provided I can display them on my device or laptop?
- A: YES! The RRP Rule requires they be available at the work site but you will have all of your documentation readily available with the RRPCM app! No more shuffling papers!
Copies of your initial and refresher course completion certificates, training documentation, etc. are ALL easily stored and available anytime in the app!
- Q: Can more than one person use the same ID to use the app?
- A: Unfortunately, No. The EPA requires each certified company AND renovator to maintain specific documentation tied to their respective license for each job. To be in compliance, this would require individual User ID’s. But don’t worry, we offer a wide array of discounts and packages to meet the needs of all companies, regardless of size, to meet your budget.
Call us at 1-833-Go-RRPCM or email us at Sales@RCSTechGroup.com for details.
- Q: I use subcontractors to do the lead removal. Aren’t they responsible for the paperwork?
- A: NO! The EPA is clear on this point. The Contractor/Franchisor is responsible for all aspects of compliance. Landlords and RE Management companies can also be held accountable when overseeing the work. For example, one large retailer was fined $2 Million due to their subcontractors not maintaining the proper documentation. With the RRPCM app, even large retailers and franchise companies can easily ensure all their subcontractors are compliant.
- Q: Can I cancel my subscription for any reason?
- A: YES! Simply email us at Sales@RCSTechGroup.com to cancel at any time. You will have access to all your documentation for retrieval until the end of the billing cycle. At that time, your access will end and you will no longer be charged. With that, we strive for complete customer satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience with RCS or the RRPCM app, just let us know. We would really appreciate the opportunity to make things right!
- Q: What are your refund and return policies?
- A: All Sales are final on merchandise, software and services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
- Q: How does Rapid Compliance Solutions LLC use my information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
- Q: How does Rapid Compliance Solutions LLC protect visitor information?
- A: Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Q: Does Rapid Compliance Solutions LLC use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
- Q: How does the Rapid Compliance Solutions LLC site handle do not track signals?
- A: We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Q: Does the Rapid Compliance Solutions LLC site allow third party behavioral tracking?
- A: It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
- Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Click here for Google's current policy
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
- Q: What is/are Fair Information Practices
- A: The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- Fair Information Practices
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify users via email and in-site notification within 7 business days.
• Within 7 business days
We apply to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- CAN SPAM Act
- The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Q: Do you store my credit card information?
- A: Absolutely Not. We do not store Credit Card Numbers, CVV, Expiration Dates and related information. All of this data is
passed to our credit card processor via PCI compliant plug-ins that do not allow us access to this information.
- Q: I have further questions not answered in the FAQ. Who can I contact?
- A: We are here to help! You can reach us during normal business hours at 1-833-Go-RRPCM or email us anytime at Sales@RCSTechGroup.com. For technical assistance with the RRPCM app, please email us at Support@RCSTechGroup.com.